Angry Doctor

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Top Ten List

K, a friend who locums at the polyclinics and A&E occasionally, sent me this list:

Top Ten Stories your Doctor WON'T buy

10. But I watch my diet very carefully, and I exercise every day!

9. I'm not drunk. I only had one beer.


8. I’ve been taking the medicines religiously everyday, but the pharmacy gave me extra last visit, so I decided to come back only after I’ve finished them.

7. I was going at less than 50 kmh.

6. My teacher/boss/sergeant told me I could go home, but I should still come and get an MC.

5. I fell down and hit my fist against the floor.

4. But the previous doctors always gave me sleeping pills!

3. I don’t know who the people who attacked me were; must have been a case of mistaken identity.

2. I cannot possibly be pregnant.

1. I fell onto it while I was changing a light-bulb in the bathroom; that’s why I was naked.

4 Comments:

  • "My friend told me taking these herbal pills and special filtered water would cure me of my diabetes and hypertension, which is why I don't need to take my medication anymore."

    "I am usually very healthy, just that I often fall sick"

    "Doctor charge me cheaper ok? I am very poor one" and goes on to answer a phone call on his 3G enabled Nokia 6680 which has a ringtone to the tune of "Harry Potter"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 13, 2005 11:18 pm  

  • 1. I fell onto it while I was changing a light-bulb in the bathroom; that’s why I was naked<<----hahahahahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 15, 2005 4:16 am  

  • "I wasn't trying to molest that girl and got kicked by public on my KKC until it's both swollen and twisted and discharging pus from the urethra. It was due to a vacuum enlarger that I borrowed from my friend."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 18, 2005 6:09 pm  

  • "I only smoke 1 cigarette every four months"

    By Blogger tscd, At November 19, 2005 1:28 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home