Angry Doctor

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Party

Spoke with Dick over the phone last night…

angry doc: So how, you went for the Halloween party?

Dick: Ya. Great party, man.

angry doc: What costume did you go in?

Dick: Oh, I just wore my scrubs and my stethoscope.

angry doc: … Er… weren’t you suppose to be pretending to be some sort of character other than yourself?

Dick: I told the people there I was an engineer pretending to be a doctor.

angry doc: …

Dick: Wanna know what I used as a pick-up line?

angry doc: No.

Dick: “You can never have too many outfits. Or too many breast checks.”

angry doc: Remind me not to invite you to my funeral; I don’t want to be remembered as ever having been associated with you.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home