Angry Doctor

Friday, May 12, 2006

angry doc as… 3

The Bank Teller

Teller: Good morning. How can I help you, sir?

Customer: Yes, I would like to make a withdrawal.

Teller: Certainly. Now if I can just see your passbook…

Customer: Er, I don’t have the passbook.

Teller: Well, then if you could let me have your account number and some form of ID…

Customer: Er, I don’t have an account. Not with this bank anyway.

Teller: No account? Sorry sir, I’m afraid I can let you make a withdrawal then.

Customer: Why not? It’s not like I don’t have any money – it’s just with the other bank! A good bank would let me withdraw the money.

Teller: I’m sorry – you’ll have to make the withdrawal at the other bank. Or ‘a good bank’.

Customer: Can’t you be flexible and let me withdraw some money?

Teller: No, sir. It’s not my own money to give away.

Customer: In that case can you give me some of your money?

Teller: Kindly leave the bank.

3 Comments:

  • Sometimes I wonder if only Doctors face such people ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 13, 2006 9:06 am  

  • Hi, Its me again.

    Interview for taxi driver// car mechanic/ bank teller:"why do you want to be a taxi driver/ car mechanic/ bank teller?"

    Answer "I want to help people. I do not mind sacrificing my time and effort to help people who are less well off, less educated than me who are suffering."

    Interviewer, "Yeah sure. But your seniors think that medicine is like driving a taxi, working in a bank or repairing a car"

    Answer, "Oh but I am not like that. I volunteered every weekend at a old folks home, I went on a medical relief trip to Acheh etc"

    Interviewer, "OK, you're in..."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 13, 2006 10:43 am  

  • I don't understand this analogy... it took me a while to understand the car mechanic one (or so I think)...

    getting old and stupid...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 14, 2006 12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home